Before you proceed, carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
- The Paper Should be written in English.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word 2003/2010/2013/2016 file format.
- Use a reference management tools such as Zotero, Mendeley to manage and to format the reference with Harvard style citation format.
- You can upload a revised version, if requested by Editor.
- View the theme and scope topics.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 5 pages and no more than 7 pages in A4 Paper size
- The paper must conform to the standard of Scitepress Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings.
- All review processes are blind peer-reviews by minimum Two reviewers.
- Non-presented papers will be pulled from publication to Scitepress.
- Please contact email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org with the questions. UPDATE
- Maximum 5 pages
- at least 50% different in previous paper in proceeding Scopus
- All selected paper will be informm by email and all communication by email
All Accepted and Presented Paper will be selected again to published in Journal Scopus (Special Issue) with Additional Charge Rp. 3.500.000 for Indonesia Authors and $300 for others (please note you must add additional bank charge $25). Papers published to the journal must be eligible:
Please use registration form below for abstract and full paper submission.