Before you proceed, carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
- The Paper Should be written in English.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word 2003/2010/2013/2016 file format.
- Use a reference management tools such as Zotero, Mendeley to manage and to format the reference with IEEE style citation format.
- You can upload a revised version, if requested by Editor.
- View the theme and scope topics.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 4 pages and no more than 6 pages in A4 Paper size, exceed pages will be charge IDR 200.000/page or USD 20/page for foreigners
- The paper must conform to the standard of IOP Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings Download Template here for EUDL CCER Template please download here
- All review processes are blind peer-reviews by minimum Two reviewers.
- Non-presented papers will be pulled from publication to IOP Journal of Physics Conference Series.
- Please contact email@example.com with the questions. UPDATE
- Minimum 4 pages
- at least 50% different in previous paper in proceeding Scopus
- All selected paper will be inform by email and all communication by email
All Accepted and Presented Paper will be selected again to published in Journal Scopus (Special Issue) with Additional Charge Rp. 5.000.000 for Indonesia Authors and $400 for others (please note you must add additional bank charge $25). Papers published to the journal must be eligible:
Please use form below for abstract and full paper submission.