This Conference aims to provide forum to share and discuss ideas and new development in Engineering, ICT, Education, Vocation Education, Economy, Health and Social Science, the scopes of our conference that will be discussed here :
- Engineering & Technology : architecture, artificial intelligence, bioinformatics, biomedical engineering, biotechnology, computer software and application, computing, data mining, design, energy, engineering, image processing, information technology, internet and world wide web, manufacturing, military studies, mining, nanotechnology and smart materials, polymers and plastics, renewable & green energy, robotics, space environment & aviation technology, systems engineering, transport & logictic management, technology education
- Physical & Life Sciences : agriculture, aquaculture, archaeology, astronomy, biodiversity, biology, chemistry, ecology, environment, genetics, gis, mathematic & its applied, mathematic education, meteorology, oceangraphy, physics, science education, soil, waste management, water
- Research : alternative health, cardiology, dentistry, dermatology, disability & rehabilitation, family medicine, food safety, gastroenterology, gerontology, health education, infectious diseses, medical ethics, medicine & medical science, neurology, nursing, nutrion & dietetics, oncology, palliative care, psychiatry, public health, radiology, reproductive medicine & women's health, surgery, animal sciences, veterinary sciences
- Health & Medicine : alternative health, cardiology, dentistry, dermatology, disability & rehabilitation, family medicine, food safety, gastroenterology, gerontology, health education, infectious diseses, medical ethics, medicine & medical science, neurology, nursing, nutrion & dietetics, oncology, palliative care, psychiatry, public health, radiology, reproductive medicine & women's health, surgery, animal sciences, veterinary sciences
Prof. Dr. Dato' Mohd Ismail Bin Abdul Azis
Ketua Pengarah Jabatan Pendidikan Politeknik-Malaysia
Prof. Dr. Farid Wajdi Ibrahim
UIN Ar-Raniry Banda Aceh-Indonesia
Prof. Eon Yong Kim
Hanyang University, South Korea
All accepted and presented papers will be published in for further indexing to SCOPUS/Thomson Reuters
Full paper submission deadline :
February 10, 2018 March 15, 2018
Decision and Notification :
February 28, 2018 March 15, 2018
Last date payment : March 31, 2018
Conference date : April 23-24, 2018*Review Process as soon as paper received by committee
Before you proceed, carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
- The Paper Should be written in English.
- View the theme and scope topics.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 5 pages and no more than 7 pages in A4 Paper size
- The paper must conform to the standard of Scitepress Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings, Download Template here
- All review processes are blind peer-reviews by minimum Two reviewers.
- Non-presented papers will be pulled from publication to Scitepress.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com with the questions.
|Presenter||Rp 2.000.000||RM 650||$ 175|
|Student & FKPT Affiliation||Rp 1.800.000||RM 600||$ 150|
|Participant||Rp 175.000||RM 75||$ 20|
|Additional paper||Rp 1.250.000||RM 400||$ 100|
Registration include :
- Seminar kit & certificate (Presenter)
- Book of abstract (Presenter)
Payment for registration can be made to :
|Bank name||Bank Negara Indonesia|
|Account holder||Tengku Mohd Diansyah|
|Payment deadline||March 30, 2018|
Jl. Sisingamangaraja Medan